We took a trip to the pumpkin patch and corn maze with David's sister Jenn and her husband Bob when they came up for a visit. This was my first time to a corn maze and I have to say never let a three year old decide which way to go if you ever want to get out of a corn maze. However I don't know that any of us were doing that well at choosing the right path. We had a piece of paper that had clues on it for when we would find a flag if we answered the question right then we would know which way to go. Well we did eventually make it out....somehow. We did have lots of fun though. It was insanely windy that day but other than the wind the weather was great.
I think this has become Ava's signature picture when we are out. I feel like all of her pictures are always in the stroller :) We were trying to keep her warm this day though.
High Five.... We made it through the maze!!!
Olivia riding the cow train...
Air powered corn shooting!












No comments:
Post a Comment