Olivia is signed up to take a snack for school tomorrow so I think I will try to make something with apples...hahaha....maybe an apple bread (like banana nut bread but apples instead) then also make an apple crisp for us and maybe a few more apple breads. (like i said I have LOTS of apples).
And here is where I give a warning about the loads of pictures that I put on here : )
The goats wanting some F-O-O-D!
Miss Ava content and happy to be...:)
Sisterly Love....
Olivia was not up for a photo shoot by herself so here we have Ava : )
she probably enjoyed the non squeezing photo taking a little better. Sometimes I think Olivia thinks she is a doll instead her HUMAN little sister...lol
Insisted on carrying the apple bag herself and would have continued to drag it when it got heavy if we didn't talk her into letting David carry it. Ahhh independence, determination and the I can do it myself stage...
We gave toothless Ava an apple to admire and lick which she really enjoyed!
and admired...
and tried really hard to eat...
As I said lots of fun!!!
Last weekend we took a little trip up to New Hampshire for the weekend to see the leaves and went to StoryLand (amusement park for the 3-8 crowd) which Olivia LOVED! She even got to have her picture taken with CINDERELLA! I have not downloaded those yet but as soon as I do I will get them posted on here!


























No comments:
Post a Comment