Tuesday, October 26, 2010

STORYLAND

While in New Hampshire we made a trip to Storyland. I think it is now Olivia's new favorite place. It was her first time riding a REAL RIDES. It was her first time riding a roller coaster! We met Cinderella (which was her favorite part ). We got to ride in a pumpkin carriage from Cinderella's castle. We rode rides that got us wet and rides that almost made us sick but we had lots and lots of fun!!!






It was a little chilly :)



The teacups



The best part of the day! She was so excited to meet Cinderella!




First Roller Coaster ride. She did really well and liked it.




I tried to get out of this one. It was my turn to ride with her and this was a wet one but she insisted that we had to ride it. Yay me!



Daddy's turn to get wet. They got much more soaked on this ride than the one I had to go on.


Little Smiley pants! She loves sticking her tongue out!




 This was the worst ride ever. Our faces were so hilarious. Poor Olivia looks like she is hating every minute of it in the last picture. I was really debating during the ride about asking the guy to stop it but kept thinking it had to be over soon but kept going. Olivia and I both were very close to being sick and I could not stop laughing. We were spinning so fast you could not hold your head up. I didn't know if the ride was ever going to end. I definitely will never ride this one again. The next day we asked Olivia what her favorite ride was and she said this one. The whole ride she looked like she was going to be sick and never smiled once. Not sure what she like about it...lol





Olivia got to drive us around all by herself. 



Then she got her Storyland driver's license. 


No comments:

Post a Comment