Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas.....

This may very well be the longest post ever posted....anywhere. I have many many pictures to show everyone. Let me start by saying we had a great Christmas. The girls were spoiled by Santa, Us, Family, and Friends. We spent Christmas at our house then traveled down the next day to New York to spend time with David's family. We made lots of great memories, opened many presents, and had lots of fun in the snow that came our way. I wish I could make these photos bigger but as I have said before when I do that it cuts off half of the picture so we will have to make do with what works. So on to the photos.....


Christmas Eve....

Fun with a little christmas photo shoot!



The CUTEST little outfit...sent to us by Grandpa & Grandma Coffey...aka Harold & Joan. The butt says Ava's First Christmas. 







The many faces of Olivia....
















Ava loves looking at Olivia's bike and I think would ride it if she could :)


Every year we since Olivia was born we have gotten a personalized Christmas ornament so Olivia helped pick out this years ornament.



I decided to document our cookie making this year since we made sugar cookies from scratch, chocolate covered pretzels and puppy chow. For those of you who had them no we did not use two tubs of sugar one just has very little in it  :) Just thought I would point that out in case you were worried. 


Always being silly but loves to help cook....




Keeping an eye on us making sure we are doing everything right.



David melting the chocolate...



of course there was taste testing...


Our reindeer cookies



Christmas Eve the kiddos opened up three presents...1) A movie to watch for the night. 2) Christmas pajamas to wear that night.  and 3) A bedtime book to read before bed.



Christmas morning....




Olivia's rapunzel wig that she received from Santa






Olivia got a super hero doll from Santa for giving up her binkies! {F-I-N-A-L-L-Y} Santa took her binkies and gave them to other babies who needed them. She has not asked for one since....Yay!!!










Max has a stocking and Olivia is helping him empty it out.


I had Olivia and Ava pick out one thing to give each other. Well obviously I helped Ava out a bit. So Olivia got Toy Story potato heads from Ava...



Olivia trying her wig on daddy... {while in his snowman pants...hahaha} Im sure he will love this one when he sees it.




In New York with the Coffey's...


We took a little bowling trip with the girls to get them out of the house for a little bit.







Present time...



Ava's new obsession...climbing stairs.... {yay me!}







See the robot on the floor? Olivia got this from Grandpa and Grandma and now it is coming after Grandpa.


It shoots out colorful foam disks {at grandpa} as you can see them laying on the floor...hahaha


Bob with his new kindle



Pete...



Olivia playing with her robot. It was cute because she was hiding behind the door so she would not get hit by the shooting disks.




Really great book! {How things work} Why you ask? Because it kept Olivia occupied for a VERY long time. She loved it! She is her daddy's daughter ;)






Ava is getting sleepy...


still enjoying that book...


and she is out...


rapunzel dress and shoes to go with the hair...












Ava's new ride...



Our sledding trip to the Himalayas {or so Olivia thinks} a.k.a  Bear Mountain






Olivia : " I want to sled down that hill "










Group Picture... 


Building a snowman!







and snow baby... {with an E.T. head}
















We hope everyone had a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! We wish everyone lots of happiness in 2011!

Love : David, Tanya, Olivia, & Ava 


No comments:

Post a Comment