Last week I got to observe Olivia's ballet class and they did a few dances for us. They were all very cute. Olivia and another little girl were especially funny as they danced to their own little tune and thought they were both very funny. Then a few days ago we got our first snow. So just in case it decided to melt I got everyone dressed to go out and play in the snow for a little while. This was the first time Ava has been in the snow obviously. She did not hate it but she also did not think it was as much fun as Olivia did :) I got a few pictures of them and we built a snowman then Ava said it was time to go in. The only thing I hate about playing in the snow is all the time it takes to dress and undress the kids. But we had lots of fun!
Stretching....
The whole class.....
Apparently Olivia was tired. She has her head laying down on Ms. Amy's (the teacher) lap.
I made these next two pictures big so it cuts off half of the image but I wanted you to be able to see Olivia's face in them. She is definitely a character. In this one she is admiring her bracelet that she just got to dance with. ( it is a silver sparkly pipe cleaner that you do crafts with)
Olivia and the little girl to the right of her were too funny during this dance. They were not doing any of the moves the others were doing and just doing their own thing and singing out loud.
I really wish I would have noticed and not took her picture right where the two mirrors meet and having that crack down her body...oh well. I was trying to keep my eye on a crawling ava at the same time and trying to remove that line with my photo program right down the middle of a face is more work than I want to do so I am going to just live with it : )
I didnt ask her do do ballet poses and I dont know if these are ballet poses she just usually ends up posing in general these days when i try to take her picture. They look cute wether they are or are not.
Our first Snow here in Massachusetts....hopefully it will stick around until Saturday so we can have a white Christmas : )
checking out the snow...
making snow angels...
our little snowman built by Olivia and I with a little help from our next door neighbors kid
I probably wont be reposting anything until the New Year so I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and enjoys a Happy New Year! I will post Christmas pictures as soon as I can : )























No comments:
Post a Comment