Olivia visited her preschool on Tuesday. There was a scheduled ten minute time for each kid to come and see their classroom and meet their teachers without the distraction of all the kids there at the same time. Then she started her first day on Thursday. They are easing them into the school year by only going an hour on Thursday and then the next week going two hours then the third week starting the full three hours. This is a smart idea and obviously good for those who are weary of starting preschool but Olivia is ready and geared to go so I would have preferred to just get on with the three hours but not all children are probably as ready as Olivia is. She acts like she was born ready. She would have started last year I think if she would have been old enough. Her first day went well. I did not receive any bad reports so I take that as a good thing and she seemed to really enjoy it.
Eating breakfast before we leave to visit her teachers and room before preschool starts.
In front of her preschool building. I dont know where she gets her poses...lol. She is always doing that now when i try to take her picture.
Her preschool teachers. ( May the force be with them : )
First day of preschool!
Oh and the child is only into dresses now! It is like pulling teeth to get her to wear a shirt and pants! Only on rare occasions can i pull out something other than a dress that she does't demand that she want to wear a dress. She is one determined, knows what she wants, stubborn kid : ) ( I think she takes after her daddy )....ok I am just kidding....OR am I ??? ;)





No comments:
Post a Comment