Saturday, September 18, 2010

Labor Day Weekend...


I know I originally had plans to post to this blog every week but with the way things are going around here as you can see that is not obviously happening so for now I guess I will just have to live with the "when I can get around to it" plan. Right now nap time ( which never seems to happen at the same time or for Olivia at all ) or at night (which I am pretty tired at that point ) is the only time I can seem to find time to get on here to post anything. Right now Olivia is out with David and Ava is napping so I thought I would take this opportunity to get some posts up on here : ) 

We had the grandparents in visiting over the Labor Day weekend. Joan's birthday was coming up soon so we did an early birthday party to celebrate. For those of you who dont know.... Olivia enjoys herself some birthday cake!!! So, this was a great idea to her. I cannot even tell you how much chocolate cake she has had over the summer. ( Most due to grandparent spoiling on both sides of the family ; ) My kid has turned into a chocoholic which isn't good for me because I like chocolate too! (which makes it harder to stay away from : )


Birthday Party fun!

On Labor Day we went to a park and had a picnic and with a little baseball game thrown in and had a great relaxing time. The weather was wonderful. Below are a couple of pictures from the day. :)












No comments:

Post a Comment