Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Fun...


David  bought Olivia some roller skates thinking it would help her balance and it is the same principle as ice skating so she would learn to do both at the same time. She REALLY liked the idea and thought she looked cool. However she didnt want to do much skating just wearing and having daddy push her around and watching him skate : ) It was her first time though so hopefully she will enjoy it and really actually try to learn to do it. You never know with this one.









Olivia has been taking ballet classes and seems to enjoy them. It is a drop off class which is nice for me and gives me a little break but I don't get to see what or how she is doing. Well this was her last class of the session and parents were able to come in and watch and they put on a little dance performance at the end of the class. It was fun to get to see what they had been learning. So here are a few pictures before we left and during the class.






























There were three kids in the class but the other little girls mother had a baby that week.

Elenor, Ms. Amy (teacher), and Olivia




A few pictures of Ms. Ava. She is growing like a weed. At the doctors appointment on the 19th she weighed 16.3pounds and was 26in long. I already have her in 9 month footed pajamas because of her length. She is still wearing 6 month clothes regularly but I dont think that will be for to long. Like I said growing like a little weed.





I think this was right before she sneezed but I thought her face was to funny not to put on here : )







Love her smiles. Always makes me smile.



Two little monkeys!



















No comments:

Post a Comment