Monday, June 28, 2010

Photo Shoot and Rollers....

I decided to do a photo shoot last week. Olivia is 3 and and Ava 3 1/2months old. They were really good for the most part. But it isn't as easy as it looks to get them to fully cooperate. It takes many many photos...lol. I think I took about 125 pictures. ( my method is quantity to get quality : ) hahaha

My big problem is choosing my favorites afterwards. I may just be biased but I have the hardest time just picking a few to share of these cuties.... So here is ALOT of photos that I am sharing.




































Just a couple of pictures hanging out in her bouncy seat watching the Backyardigans with Olivia. She actually seems to watch them. I think it must be all the singing and dancing they do




So last night I decided to try to put Olivia's hair in soft roller. I didnt know how she would do or if she would want to sleep in them but she seemed to not mind and wanted to.




The Results this morning!
Success.....Beautiful curls

No comments:

Post a Comment