Monday, June 28, 2010

Lemonade.....FRESH Lemonade!

We clean, clean, cleaned the basement and garage and finally finished emptying out ALL of our boxes. Some that have not been unpacked since Virginia (sad I know). Well now it is all done and we had a yard sale to try to get rid of some things. I really wish we would have taken a before and after picture of the basement I think I would have a few people reading this fall out of their chairs : ) It is amazing how much room is down there now! So back to the yard sale....we had a yard sale a few Saturdays ago and the the kids next door and Olivia had a lemonade stand. It was really cute.

This picture is short two kids....Olivia is sampling the product. I think everyone that stopped at the yard sale bought a glass of lemonade.

No comments:

Post a Comment