Ava had her birthday in March. She turned TWO! She loves birthday parties just like Olivia. Favorite parts...presents and birthday cake. Joan and Harold were here to help us celebrate her birthday.
She is getting so tall and catching up with Olivia. They love playing together now. I'm not saying that they do not fight...I hear a lot of "No, Mine" but I think they love playing together now that she is a little older. Ava wants to do everything her big sister does. And is her own little independent person. Its July now but she wants to do everything all by herself. Just recently she no longer wants any help going up and down stairs, getting out of the car, ect. If i hold out my hand she says..."no!" and turns to the side and then does it herself. She gets upset if we dont let her buckle herself into her car seat most days. She is growing up so fast and IS starting to talk a little more. She does more talking at the house than out but we are working on it and she is talking more every day. :) I am sure soon we will miss the quietness of one child. (As we all know Olivia never stops talking) The dreaded potty training needs to be started soon. She knows what to do and how to do it...now its just getting her to do it :) I will say do you want to go to the potty? And she responds NO and does a pouty face. She used to want to get on the potty all of the time. I hope I didn't miss my window of opportunity for easiness. As hard as Olivia was I need one to be easy. With the move coming up soon I think I am going to wait until after we move and then start the potty training boot camp. :) I want her potty trained by January...that's the goal. I think its doable. :) They are growing up so fast!

 |
| Olivia made Ava something special for her birthday that she made with her sewing kit |
 |
| i did not get a great picture of it but it is a stuffed elephant that she sewed together for Ava :) |
 |
| castle being built by the brains :) |
 |
| So very excited to be getting a scooter from grandma and grandpa just like her big sister |
 |
| loves her scooter |
 |
| demonstration by grandpa |
 |
| Jacket made by grandma |
 |
| Ignore the horrible writing and take my advice and never use one of those ready made icing cans to write with...not easy! |
 |
| Having fun with the party blowers |
 |
| Had to include this photo because this is how Ava looks after any spaghetti meal! :)) |
Happy 2nd Birthday Miss Ava!
No comments:
Post a Comment