Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ballet Recital

I cannot believe that I have not posted anything since January! Where has the time gone??? I have a ton of photos to post but for today I am just going to get recital photos up and hope that I can post the rest soon!  Grandma Joan was here so she was able to come to the recital to watch Olivia with us. Olivia's class did so good at the recital. She loved her outfit mostly due to the fact that it is pink but was complaining of it being REALLY itchy. So we ended up putting lots of vasoline on the itchy parts and hoping she can just make it through. As soon as we got home her outfit was the first thing to come off. She is glad that it is all over. She was getting really bored at the end of the ballet year saying " I'm tired of sitting around and listening to miss amy talk all the time " :)) But all in all I think she really enjoyed it. Now for some photos..... She is such a little poser I always have a hard time picking out just a few photos to put up so here is a Olivia's ballet photo shoot! :)
















































No comments:

Post a Comment