Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A New Year....

Well it is well in to 2012 and I cannot believe how behind I am on this blog. I just spent forever {well it felt like it anyway} on getting all the pics I want to put on here downloaded! These photos are dating back August...oops. I did skip a few things that I wanted to post. In August we took a road trip to see David's parents and mine. Then Olivia started soccer, then Thanksgiving and Christmas just flew right by so I am going to post a few post of each event. So I am going to let the photos do the talking {because I dont have time to}. Sad I know...one of these days, i keep saying that, I will have more time. At least saying it makes me feel betters. So I am going to start with our road trip......Enjoy!!!




















































No comments:

Post a Comment