So I took the girls today to have some easter pictures made and sneak in a few birthday pictures as well. We had them taken a Portrait Simple. During Easter they have cute little bunnies for you to have your pictures made with. They were so soft, sweet, and cute. Ava was not very sure about them and it took her a while before she would sit there with one. We started with both of them together with a bunny in a basket but Ava just would not sit there so we did some individual ones and snapped her quickly :) We had a tough time getting her to smile throughout the sitting {which usually isn't hard } but this was her first "professional " photo shoot :) and I think she was a little unsure about the whole thing. She has been like that sometimes when I take her picture. Its like she see the camera and just gets this very serious look on her face. She did love the green chair though and we did get her to smile a little more into the process. Going through the pictures now you would never have known that she was being shy. Olivia however was all smiles and happy to be there. { She has never been camera shy }She was all about posing and taking pictures. For those of you who do not know the dress Ava is wearing is the dress I started knitting for her before she was born and just finished in February of this year...lol. I am so glad that it fits her perfect. I thought I would never get done and that when I did it would be to small on her. I love, love, love the dress but this will probably be my first and only...we will see. :)
So here is a selection of the photos taken at our photo shoot.....This is why I don't like going to have their photos taken. I always end up buying the cd because I cant just choose a few. Darn you cute little girls!
If I don't post again before....HAPPY EASTER TO EVERYONE!






































No comments:
Post a Comment