I flew down with both girls by myself. Crazy I know! It definitely is not easy but it it was doable. The funniest thing that happened on the trip, and there were quite a few, happened when we were giving the lady our tickets to board the plane and the lady asks Olivia how old she is. Her reply " I am four, almost an adult." Saturday we had a birthday party for the two of them together at a pizza place in Knoxville. We had a great time with family and friends.
And as always here are pictures from the week we spent in Tennessee! There are lots of cute kids involved with icing all over their faces ;) Thanks to all of you who helped with the party I really appreciate it!
Just for future reference all photos taken by my camera are subject to being put on this blog. So don't forget to SMILE! :P
Party Day!
Ooooh this looks yummy!!!
Here is where we begin to see all the icing faces : )
Pinata time! They have these great pinatas now that you just pull a string and once the right one is pulled out comes the goodies. Good thing we were not using a bat to swing at it. If so, I don't think David would have been to happy with the job appointed to him...lol
Everyone got a turn then Griffin decided to speed things along and study which one he needed to pull to get the goods...
and it worked...
then we had a candy stealer jump in on the action (Kirk) :)
Some of us did go bowling after the party but I took a break from picture taking so there are no pictures of that event but we all did have fun.
Later on in the week we went to the park. (Athens Regional Park...Athens, TN)
It was a really great park and we had lots of fun. It was a VERY WINDY day though!
Ava's first time on a swing. She wasn't to sure at first but then loved it.
Olivia loved this swing. I do not know how she did not get sick spinning around and around. We had a hard time getting her off!
Ava in her cute sweater made by Grandma Joan :)
Having some fun on the four wheeler...
Ava had so much fun going for a little ride
Another sweater by grandma Joan...


























































































No comments:
Post a Comment