Ava is two months old today! Wow that went fast! She is definitely a sweet baby and is doing a super job of sleeping. She goes to sleep around 10 and wakes up at about 3:30 and then at 6:30. I am still tired obviously but it is not as bad as it could be (or shall I say I have been through worse, not naming any names...cough,cough,olivia). I am glad that she is a pretty good sleeper because I am not able to take naps since Olivia is no longer taking naps. (the best thing about your first). I don't think I would be able to function if she slept anything like Olivia did. Ava has been smiling quite a bit but it is not as easy to catch it on camera. As soon as I whip out the camera she gets this blank stare on her face. I have caught a few little smiles though. So here are some pics that I took over last week and this weekend.
Little smiles...
Saturday night we broke out the fire pit that we have had for many years but have not been able to take out of the box yet. We roasted marshmallows and had lots of fun!
Setting up her tent in the backyard. She wanted to camp out but this tent has no door : )
It is just for playing in.
Dress Up!!!
On Sunday Olivia and I went out to lunch and then to the zoo for some mommy - daughter time while David watched Olivia. We had lots of fun and had ice cream to finish off the day : )
Off to lunch and the zoo....
A few other pics:
Sisters....
Big Sister Olivia....
No comments:
Post a Comment