Monday, March 2, 2009

Snow!!!!

As of today, right now, I am really questioning my agreement to moving to Boston. As you can see from the title it is snowing. First of all it is march and second, it is not just a little bit of snow. What is the deal with all the snow??? When is it ever going to stop? Right now we have almost a foot and are supposed to get 6-10 more inches today. From the looks of the way it is coming down right now I would definitely go with the 10. : (. Hopefully this will be the last one and spring will come soon. At least that is what I am praying for : ) Sorry no pics today, I don't have my computer or I would post some of the snow. We are at the new place now as of Saturday with all of the basics. Hopefully by this weekend and that Monday we will have most of everything here. We get Internet set up on Friday. So I only have Internet on my phone at the moment. I do get email on here too! ( at the tanya_coffey@yahoo.com address ). Until next time : )

No comments:

Post a Comment